wtorek, 21 stycznia 2014

My London: Lowry & Baker




We all know those places that are just trying too hard to be cool. Lowry & Baker do not and yet they are one of the coolest breakfast/brunch spots around.

Located in the more vibrant and real part of Portobello road, away from touristy stands and chain coffee shops, the cafe is laid-back and charming with their mismatching porcelain, delicious cakes and even better sandwiches. As for the service, they are always cute and nice and not, erm, overpowering? There's nothing I hate more than an overenthusiastic waiter asking me how is my food every three seconds while I am chewing. Prices are affordable and as for my favourites I can't resist either toasted brioche with ricotta or salt beef sourdough sandwich (so filling I can't finish the entire one). Oh-my-god. Drooling as writing. Oh, and their coffee is also good!











Lowry&Baker
339 Portobello Road
W10 5SA

Brak komentarzy: