sobota, 14 września 2013

J stands for jeans

18-year-old me would laugh but here I am - wearing JEANS and feeling pretty badass about it, even when they are the cheapest Zara ones still having some unwashable food and coffee stains all over them. Maybe I'm just getting old (OR BECOMING EVEN LESS COOL AND HIP) but recently trousers became my wardrobe staple and I've been wearing them nearly 7days a week since returning to London. Boring? - yes, predictable? - yes, comfortable? - HELL YES.

Well, to be fair and somehow make up for this level of un-coolness, these photos were taken in East London and shortly after making all of those seductive poses in front of a camera, I've got scouted for a one BIG and exciting project I can't tell you (yet) about so maybe hope's not lost still.


 Oh and just for the record - yes it's fashion week and yes all of my friends' twitter feeds are exploding with all the catwalk news but after two days of sorting all the invitations in the office, I'm taking a small break from being excited about it so I can be excited about it in the future, I may go to couple of shows on the last two days though, to keep my fashion self content and satisfied.

 

6 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

skąd torebka? :)

Dag'marre pisze...

Zaraaa

Anonimowy pisze...

love the outfit. Simple yet stylish :)

MissPlayground pisze...

wygladasz bezblednie i wychodzi na to, ze bedziemy kiedys/wkrotce sasiadkami (Chiswick) :)

Dag'marre pisze...

To za jakieś dwadzieścia lat, kiedy będzie mnie stać na to, żeby w ogóle myśleć o własnym domu. Póki co jestem od roku wierna West Kensington/Barons Court ;)

MissPlayground pisze...

hahah, no coz, mnie tez jeszcze nie stac na kupno nieruchomosci, wiec moge troche poczekac na Ciebie xd lubimy chyba te same okolice, ja jeszcze dorzucam od siebie okolice High Street Kensington, South Kensington i Earls Court :)
pozdrawiam!